This publication and EY today launch the third edition of our hugely popular annual report, "Technology Traps Wealth Managers Must Avoid" – a must-read, complimentary resource for all stakeholders in wealthtech.
This publication and EY have launched "Technology Traps Wealth Managers Must Avoid 2022", the third edition of this highly popular report which continues to be downloaded year round.
For the second time, EY is our research partner and its experts contribute an overview of what the consultancy is seeing on the ground in key areas of wealthtech. The report then proceeds to tackle the whole spectrum of technology issues facing modern wealth managers, taking in:
• The intersection of privacy, security and
• Why your approach to overhauling a CRM can’t be “features first”;
• How wealth managers can use ESG requirements to enhance the client experience, and how to prevent tech being a blindfold in suitability assessments;
• Why cloud-based data management is the front-office differentiator;
• Do’s and don’ts for the virtual family office; how to fix the disconnect between accounting and investment analysis in FOs and why bill payment can be the technological weakest link; and
• How to ensure that wealthtech delivers the promised productivity gains.
Contributors to the report are AgilLink, Apiax, InvestCloud, Morningstar, Oxford Risk, PKF O'Connor Davies, SS&C, SS&C Advent, Summitas and TitanWealth, a breadth of leading names which ensures an up-to-the-minute view on the market and best practices at your peer institutions.
The rate of technology change just keeps speeding up in the wealth management sector, but the costs of making missteps in systems' selection, integration or implementation could be heavy indeed. Giving readers the opportunity to benefit from the collective wisdom from experts who really are on the frontline of technology overhauls is the whole rationale behind this report.
"Technology Traps Wealth Managers Must Avoid 2022" will be of interest to senior operations and IT executives, business leaders and any wealth management professional who wishes to stay at the cutting edge of wealthtech developments and know about the common errors institutions can fall prey to. Download your complimentary copy now.